This page provides an overview of some of some larger workshops we’ve organized and links to class materials. Also check out the HLP Lab wiki for a list of more classes.
Linguistics and Psycholinguistics
- How the brain accommodates variability in linguistic representations, workshop at the 2013 LSA Summer Institute
- Computational Psycholinguistics to be held at the 2011 Summer Institute of the Linguistic Society of America, Boulder, Colorado, July 7th- August 2nd.
- Empirically examining parsimony and redundancyin usage-based models held at the Annual Meeting of the Linguistic Society of America, Pittsburgh, PA, January 8th-9th, 2011.
- Psycholinguistics and Syntactic Corpora held at the 2009 Summer Institute of the Linguistics Society of America, UC Berkeley, July.
- Workshop on Ordinary and Multilevel Modeling (Mini WOMM 2010) held at McGill, May 3rd-4th, 2010. (see also the announcement)
- Workshops on regression held at the 2009 Summer Institute of the Linguistics Society of America, UC Berkeley, July 8th and 15th, 2009.
- Workshop on Ordinary and Multilevel Modeling (WOMM 2009) held in conjunction with the Annual CUNY Sentence Processing Conference, UC Davis, March 25th, 2009.