Rochester just joined WUN, a world-wide network of universities, and there a funds for collaborations and research visits to and from Rochester. If this is of interest let me know.
- 183,891 hits
- Diagnosing collinearity in mixed models from lme4
- Multinomial random effects models in R
- Some R code to understand the difference between treatment and sum (ANOVA-style) coding
- R code for Jaeger, Graff, Croft and Pontillo (2011): Mixed effect models for genetic and areal dependencies in linguistic typology: Commentary on Atkinson
- Review of Glottolog 2.0 August 24, 2013 Steve Moran
- Free Science Blog February 20, 2013 Emily M. Bender
- Crowdsourcing WALS using Linked Data September 3, 2012 Sebastian Nordhoff
- Interview: New blog for experimental statistics in corpus linguistics June 20, 2012 Emily M. Bender
- NSF/OCI Data Infrastructure Building Blocks (DIBBs) solicitation June 15, 2012 D Terence Langendoen
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.