Rochester just joined WUN, a world-wide network of universities, and there a funds for collaborations and research visits to and from Rochester. If this is of interest let me know.
- 184,243 hits
- Review of Glottolog 2.0 August 24, 2013 Steve Moran
- Free Science Blog February 20, 2013 Emily M. Bender
- Crowdsourcing WALS using Linked Data September 3, 2012 Sebastian Nordhoff
- Interview: New blog for experimental statistics in corpus linguistics June 20, 2012 Emily M. Bender
- NSF/OCI Data Infrastructure Building Blocks (DIBBs) solicitation June 15, 2012 D Terence Langendoen
- Fake sign-language interpreter at Mandela funeral December 12, 2013 Mark Liberman
- Getting worse and also better December 11, 2013 Mark Liberman
- No character for the most frequent morpheme in Taiwanese December 11, 2013 Victor Mair
- Japanese phonetically rendered in Mandarin pronunciation of Chinese characters December 11, 2013 Victor Mair
- George Carlin, G.K. Chesterton, and Jorge Luis Borges December 11, 2013 Mark Liberman
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.