We presented the results of the animacy and accessibility study on Yucatec on March 18, 2010 at the CUNY Sentence Processing Conference in New York (see image below, or download the poster pdf file here: CUNY 2010 Sentence Processing poster Yucatec. See poster pdf file for additional data, abbreviations and references). We encountered a lot of support for our project and a lot of enthusiasm for continuing research. Soooooooo, stay tuned for more production studies on Yucatec to be carried out this summer.
- 183,939 hits
- Review of Glottolog 2.0 August 24, 2013 Steve Moran
- Free Science Blog February 20, 2013 Emily M. Bender
- Crowdsourcing WALS using Linked Data September 3, 2012 Sebastian Nordhoff
- Interview: New blog for experimental statistics in corpus linguistics June 20, 2012 Emily M. Bender
- NSF/OCI Data Infrastructure Building Blocks (DIBBs) solicitation June 15, 2012 D Terence Langendoen
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.