The CCC, NSF, and CRA have announced a joint funding program for Computing Innovation Fellows. It provides 1-to-2 years of post-doc funding and you can take that funding to any lab registers on their webpage. You can also join several labs during that post-doc period. Check out our CI fellows page.
- 183,513 hits
- Review of Glottolog 2.0 August 24, 2013 Steve Moran
- Free Science Blog February 20, 2013 Emily M. Bender
- Crowdsourcing WALS using Linked Data September 3, 2012 Sebastian Nordhoff
- Interview: New blog for experimental statistics in corpus linguistics June 20, 2012 Emily M. Bender
- NSF/OCI Data Infrastructure Building Blocks (DIBBs) solicitation June 15, 2012 D Terence Langendoen
- The long get longer December 4, 2013 Mark Liberman
- I met someone and they make me happy December 4, 2013 Geoffrey K. Pullum
- Substituting Pinyin for unknown Chinese characters December 3, 2013 Victor Mair
- Speech rhythms and brain rhythms December 2, 2013 Mark Liberman
- Subtle differences December 1, 2013 Mark Liberman
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.