If you’ll be in San Diego 11/14 and 11/16, you may want to come Neal Snider’s talk on inverse probability effects on syntactic priming (11/14) and Philip Hofmeister’s talk on his new work on accessibility (11/16). Both are coming to visit from Stanford’s Linguistics Department.
- 184,077 hits
- Review of Glottolog 2.0 August 24, 2013 Steve Moran
- Free Science Blog February 20, 2013 Emily M. Bender
- Crowdsourcing WALS using Linked Data September 3, 2012 Sebastian Nordhoff
- Interview: New blog for experimental statistics in corpus linguistics June 20, 2012 Emily M. Bender
- NSF/OCI Data Infrastructure Building Blocks (DIBBs) solicitation June 15, 2012 D Terence Langendoen
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.